Antibody Dilution Buffer 2 is a sodium phosphate buffered solution and is provided in a ready-to-use format. Its formulation is available in the Details section above.
This solution is designed to be used with
- Albumin Monoclonal (Cat. No. MA027)
- Cathepsin D Monoclonal (Cat. No. MC247)
- CRP Monoclonal (Cat. No. MC017)
- Myoglobin Goat Polyclonal (Cat. No. GM079)
- PSA Goat Polyclonal (Cat. No. GP079)
As a PRIMARY MANUFACTURER, Scripps is able to offer research-scale quantities of high quality antigens, antibodies, and reagents, as presented on this website, yet also large, manufacturing-scale quantities. Materials are produced, packaged, and shipped from our facility in San Diego, California.
Click here to inquire about Bulk Pricing Discounts