ASTM Latex Allergen Reference Materials from Icosagen
The American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) International Standard D7427, "Standard Test Method for Immunological Measurement of Four Principal Allergenic Proteins (Hev b 1,3,5, and 6.02) in Natural Rubber Latex and its Products derived from Latex" covers an immunoenzymetric method to detect and quantify four principal, clinically-relevant, latex allergens in natural rubber latex and its products.
Industry Reference Materials (IRM) are standard compounding ingredients used for reference purposes to achieve better repeatability and reproducibility of tests covered by published standards.
Specifications for these reference materials are available here:
- IRM 915: Hev b1-5 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 07-005) (pdf)
- IRM 916: Hev b1-1 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 07-001) (pdf)
- IRM 917: Hev b 1 Reference Protein (pdf)
- IRM 918: Hev b3-5 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 09-005) (pdf)
- IRM 919: Hev b3-10 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 09-010) (pdf)
- IRM 920: Hev b3 Reference Protein (pdf)
- IRM 921: Hev b5-4 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 10-004) (pdf)
- IRM 922: Hev b5-11 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 10-011) (pdf)
- IRM 923: Hev b5 Reference Protein (pdf)
- IRM 924: Hev b6.02-2 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 11-002) (pdf)
- IRM 925: Hev b6.02-N3 Monoclonal Antibody (Clone 11-003) (pdf)
- IRM 926: Hev b6.02 Reference Protein (pdf)
To purchase any of these materials, or to inquire about them, just send us an email: click here
International Standard D7427-based, ready-to-use kits are available from Icosagen: View them here.